Monday, August 20, 2012

Total - $293.01


Happy Motivational Monday Everyone!

Just wanted to post a quick update on the final cost of the bikini competition I took part in. I first want to express my gratitude to everyone who made this possible! My family and friends were there ALL DAY Saturday and I KNOW I had the biggest support team. I feel so blessed and get emotional every time I think about my supporters and cheerleaders! Thank you for all the love. I love you guys SO much!!
The total price for me to compete was $293.01. It CAN be done! The final $100 was the purchase of the NPC (National Physique Committee) card. This card enables me to compete for an entire year. My sister did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup. I could not even imagine it any other way. I felt like a rock star and I thank her for that!

In a nutshell, on competition day, I was excited and less nervous than I thought I would be. My goal was to take the journey and it was such an educational journey that I thoroughly enjoyed and felt I had “won” already. I met some great individuals at the competition from first-timers to competition veterans. Walking on that stage and feeling confident about myself with my family and friends cheering was unforgettable. I worked those heels and bikini to the best of my ability. I also learned that I was most likely in the wrong division, possessing more definition and muscle than my competitors. That’s okay though, I prefer the bikini division in terms of the attire and posing requirements. I would not change one thing about the competition. Considering I participated in the first fitness competition I ever attended, I would say MISSION: COMPLETE!
Thank you family and friends for EVERYTHING!! I am ONE BLESSED LADY! Bucket List Item Complete – CHECK.
In health,
C

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! So proud of you for EVERYTHING in your heart and life!
    Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! One HUGE inspiration to the rest of us! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! love that you felt you had already won before you even stepped out on stage ;) so what are the other divisions? what do they have to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For females in this competition, there was figure and bodybuilding. They wear different suits and the posing is different. I loved the bikini posing. It is a lot more feminine. :) Thank you for all the support!

    ReplyDelete