Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Closing the Chapter of 2011 and Opening 2012

What are your thoughts on 2011? Did you accomplish all you wanted? How will 2012 be different? Is it just another day for you?
As I look back on 2011, I am truly grateful for all God has blessed me with. The new relationships, my new nephew, a new city, a new home, a new job, new church, and I could go on for days and days. Being in San Diego is such a blessing. One year at my current “job”, and I have loved every minute of it. I am excited for upcoming challenges and the unknown that presents itself on God's watch.
I do not believe in New Year’s Resolutions, as they are broken anyways. Instead, I opt for solutions to various challenges that I set for myself.  With that said, I have solutions for myself, but I also have a goal of helping other’s attain their goals. I have a few specific ones that I am working on…
Below is a pictorial of this past weekend. So thankful for my amazing family and friends (and the AMAZING fudge).
Here is to wishing lots of happiness and blessings for this next chapter to you as well!
With love,


1 comment:

  1. so awesome that you seek to read the Word everyday! I do the same and man, it makes a difference for me! every morning my goal is to do my bible study and workout video before moving on to the rest of the chores of the day - both are sooo important!

    ReplyDelete