Monday, June 6, 2011

2 x 2

Happy Post-Marathon-ing!

P and I finished the San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Marathon in 4:20. This was a PR for both of us (2) and we credit it to the individuals we were running for -Bridgett Peterson and Kathy Rosencrants (x 2). What wonderful individuals they are and it was truly an honor! Thank you to everyone who supported us in this endeavor!

Below is a collection of pictures I took along the route. I was THAT girl with the phone taking pictures. I am so glad I was THAT girl because these are some great pictures!



We literally RAN in to each other. Suzanne and I cheered together in high school. She moved to San Diego and was volunteering for the marathon. Special moment!

Not a special moment. "Are we there yet?"

Thank you Mama C!!

P and I are excited and feel accomplished in closing this chapter. Our bodies are feeling it today and we are relieved to know that our well-deserved break is here. Onward to the next chapter in the health and wellness book...

No comments:

Post a Comment