Friday, November 19, 2010

Testimonial from Barbara Brown

Barbara Brown
     When asked the question, who has made an impact on your life, my answer
immediately is Palani Mak. Our paths crossed 2 years ago. I was on what was
to become a journey to better health and fitness. I scheduled a session
with a personal trainer at Qua Spa and was assigned Palani. It was after our
first session that I knew my life was changed forever. Upon meeting Palani,
his passion for his profession and effervescent personality could not go
unnoticed. I was extremely impressed with his vast knowledge. Having had
three spinal cord surgeries, there were obstacles that had to be
overcome. He succeeded in all my expectations of developing a challenging
yet attainable program for me, in the gym and at home. Palani is a man that
understands your needs, cares and can direct you towards optimal fitness.
With the help of Palani's workout program, I have lost 113 pounds, and will
be running in the Las Vegas Marathon. Thank You Palani....... YOU ARE THE
BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment